Saturday, March 31, 2012

Self Portrait Saturday

One of my goals is to be able to take better pictures. I have come to the realization that good pictures are also created by doing a little editing, so that is also another goal of mine. To learn how to edit my pictures of Photoshop (which I need to purchase asap)! I came across a blog this week (which sadly the author no longer updates) about self portraits, and I loved the idea. Now I think of myself as a little conceded when it comes to taking pictures. I guess you could say I love the camera : ) But these challenges are different. The bloggers take beautiful pictures of themselves. 
Today I saw that this "challenge" is also being done at Wonder Forest, and I just had to try it. 
I plan on getting a new tripod and a remote control for my camera, that way I'll be able to take better self portraits. Until then, enjoy these : ) 




Pin It

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...