Saturday, March 31, 2012

DIY Party Purse

I've had a pattern from Sew, Mama, Sew! for a while now, {you can find the pattern here} but it wasn't until yesterday that I decided to take that bad boy out and do something with it. Now let me tell you that I'm a beginner when it come to sewing, so I had some challenges making this cute little bag/clutch. 

First off the lining was a little hard to attach {my own inability to do so}, next time I'll use a thinker fabric as lining. Cutting all of the fabric and interfacing took me forever. Omg, this bag in general took me over 2 hours to complete!!!! But I'm learning, and as I went along I discovered easier ways to do things ^_^

So here it is. What do you think of it???








Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...