Thursday, March 29, 2012

Simple Pleasures


Let's not forget to stop and smell the flowers! Sometimes life may get hectic or even dull, but there is always something to be enjoyed and usually those are small things around us. She always makes my day better. There's nothing like waking up and having her right on my face telling me to get up, with a big smile just for me!
The world is her playground and she is always full of joy and usually ready to share a big kiss {just like on the last picture}

Today she decided she would wear my glasses and I must admit, it looks better on her : )
I can't believe how much she has grown and how much personality she has. Everyday I see a little bit of me in her.

-She loves when I scare her {go figure lol}
- Screams or makes weird sounds randomly
-Loves ice cream {AND broccoli}
-Likes to dress up and makeup {even though she uses my makeup as hair products}

I just want to cherish these little moments. Watching her grow and becoming a beautiful young lady!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...