Tuesday, May 1, 2012

I whip my hair back and forth


Today's post is about Gabi's new hair adventures. Yesterday she let me do something with her hair. Since her hair has been growing slowly I had never really done anything to it, but it has grown a great amount so I decided to make some little twists and add barrettes at the ends.
She LOVED it. All she wanted to do was shake her head and have fin with her new hair. She was so happy.
It's amazing how little and simple things can make a child so happy and full of joy. I wish adulthood was the same lol.





Live, Love, Travel

Tuesday Around the World



and
 then, she {snapped}



Pin It

4 comments:

  1. SUCH a sweet picture! I love it! And I love the title of your post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie! I remember having those little barrettes when I was a little girl and loving them too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sarah, these are a lot of fun and Gabi is definitely enjoying them.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...