Thursday, April 19, 2012

My first Blog Award

My first award for Crafting for Bliss!!!! I'm so excited for this. I just started this blog and so far I am having lots of fun with it, so it's nice to have a couple of readers who enjoy it as well ^_^. I would like to thank Rebekah from Tailor Made for nominating me for this award! Please check out her blog HERE, she is awesome!


Here are the RULES for the Versatile Blogger Award:
1. Add the award to your blog.
2. Thank the blogger who gave it to you.
3. Mention seven random things about yourself. (see below)
4. List the rules. (you are reading them!)
5. Award to 10 bloggers.
6. Inform each of those 10 by leaving a comment on their blog

7 Random Things About Me:


1. I love brownies with ice cream
2. I enjoy watching Sponge Bob (probably more than my daughter lol)
3. I love anything related to makeup
4. I just got hired as a MAC makeup artist ^_^
5. I pierced my own ears one in high school
6. I still love the Backstreet Boys
7. I have yet to get my driver's license 

And the Award goes to.....




YOU! Reading this post! Running a blog can be a lot of work and I think everyone needs to be reward for it. It makes us all feel good ^_^ So if you decide to take the award let me know so I can come and check out your blog!!! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...