Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Welcome to the World

A gift from mt fiance and our beautiful daughter Gabrielle. Feb.2012

Today was a beautiful day and I got to enjoy it with my beautiful daughter at the park for a little bit. Though the sun was out, it was still a little chilly out there. This is a squeaky new blog, so I will try to do some different things from what I have been doing on my other blog.

I started by first using a name that is more fitting. I love being creating for the fun and joy of it. So Crafting for Bliss seemed like a perfect name for this blog. I will also be talking about myself, my family and the many craft projects I get my hand into.

A big goal I have for this blog is to start using my camera more often. I got a Canon T3 for Christmas and I'm still learning about all of the cool things I can do with, along with how I can edit my pictures to make them really cool!

So embark on this journey with me, and let's see where it will take us!


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...